Man the engine bay on the 66 chevelle was looking bad. Rusted bolts, faded paint and corroded aluminum was making it look ratty. I had some new spark plug wires that I was going to custom fit around the valve covers. It started by me using some WD40 to clean up some fasteners and that looked so good that I ended up spraying the whole engine. Cleaned it up a bit, took another look from a distance and the bay it self was looking ugly. I used some GUNK shine and cleaned up the firewall and fender wells. Now it looks good. I know I will be tearing up the engine soon and at that time I will spend the time to paint and polish each part.