Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New adventure or new venture.

Have been too busy to post on the blog here. I have been working up north in Santana Barbara now for the past two as nd a half year's.  This past Monday was my last day with the DCH Lexus of S.B. I have been working with the for the past 10 years and I have learned a lot working there. I will miss my Lexus family. 

I left to follow a long time dream of mine to own my own shop. I received the opportunity of a life time with a fellow friend of mine. I will be posting soon when the dust settles and it's all on writing.  As for DynoDannys Garage I will be posting more and doing more but not out of my garage at home. I got a shop now but not just any shop and old school shop. Keep posted because in a few days I will fill you in. Here are some of my last photos from Lexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment