Well as you know the rain came early, the 36 now being my daily driver I had to make it some what weather tight. I needed to get the engine covered from the rain, spark plug holes are wide open and the dizzy cap is vulnerable to water. I also needed to keep water from coming in to the cab from around the front and rear window channels. The cowl hole got plugged with screws when I added the cowl lace. I got the hood cleaned up and painted with rustoleum satin black straped it down with a ratcheting strap. Kind of cheesy but it works. I drove the truck today and I really need to finish my floors and add a wiper motor. Heres some pictures with the hood on. Oh and I also treated our selves to new mattres. Woo hoo!