Sunday, January 22, 2012

My great Grandfather

This is a photo of my great Grandfather Antonio Zavala who in his days was a Mexican revolutionary. He fought for the land were my grandparents live in now. It used to be a Spanish hacienda that had a lot of land and had a lot of Mexican people working there. I was reading a book on how they got the land back and distributed between the worker's to make what's now known as Copandaro De Villa Jimenez Michoacan. My great Grandmother, grandparents on my grandpa 's side my Dad 's grandparents worked for them too. One was a mayordomo, one was the town's electrician, and regular workers doing needed job's.  My great Grandfather had other plans. I'm glad he fought and made a difference cause that's were I'm from and born.



No comments:

Post a Comment