Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More work ahead...

Well I haven't posted for a while now since I have been really busy working on the truck. Trying to get it ready for the "Beatnik Blow Out" and the 4th of July show in Fillmore. My friends Angel, Richard, Yallo, my wife and I have been a work this past week and will continue till Friday. So here's some progress pictures.

Got the fenders primed and ready for a final scuff before I paint them black again.

The grill shell still needs some metal work and body work before it gets primed.

This is a spare radiator I had. Got it pressure tested, ports blocked off and new cap outlet.

The top was capped off .

Got a Parking brake lever.

bolted up some "C" channel in between the rail for a tight fit, bolted the lever to it.
Welded some tabs on the rear trailing arms for the E-brake cables.
Brought the cables through the frame. Holds the truck prity good.






No comments:

Post a Comment